The client agrees:
- The cancellation policy for your booking will have been displayed on your original booking. This policy will prevail.
- Bookings commence 4.00pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.00am on the day of departure. Arrival times are between 4.30pm and 8.30pm.
- No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
- We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others.
- No pets are to be brought onto the property without express permission.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
- No liability shall be accepted by the us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
- Please ensure that you have your own travel insurance as we do not provide this.
- Wi-Fi is provided free of charge however we cannot always guarantee a consistent service.
- No candles or naked flames are permitted in the property other than the use of the log burner. in accordance with the directions held in the guest information folder.
- Any left property will be returned following receipt of a pre-paid address label . Royal mail and Hermes offer a good service and the label can be e-mailed to us.
- We reserve the right to charge for additional cleaning over and above what is deemed reasonable by us. Extra cleaning will be charged at £35 per hour, breakages and other damage will be invoiced at cost.
- The use of the log burner is limited to kiln dried logs which are available from us at £5 per basket. The first small basket is provided free of charge. Never use the wood burning stove as an incinerator for paper and other rubbish. If the glass starts turning black this will need to be cleaned off, it indicates that you are burning the wrong material and/or it is burning too rapidly. Any evidence of use as an incinerator and/or the burning of plastic will incur the cost of a £40 chimney sweep.
Please be aware that we are a domestic property and therefore we expect to respect our local authorities rubbish and recycling rules.